Ads Top

New ask Hacker News story: A Lloyds Business Banking Experience

A Lloyds Business Banking Experience
2 by greybox | 0 comments on Hacker News.
Trying to remove myself as a signatory on a business account: 1 - I go into a branch, they try to do it but their IT systems fail. I talk to a manager who tells me that I need to do it online anyway and they cant do it in branch (this is after a good hour of the person on the front desk trying anyway) 2 - I login to online banking to fill out their online form (which requires that I fill out details about the business even though im logged in) 3 - They email me a PDF which I have to print out and sign myself (along with one other person, which is hard as that person doesn't live in the same country as me) and then MAIL BACK TO THEM!? What on earth is going on? Anyone who works for a bank care to share their thoughts on this?

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.