Ads Top

Dolly Parton Says Her 'I Will Always Love You' Royalties Went Into A Black Community - HuffPost

  1. Dolly Parton Says Her 'I Will Always Love You' Royalties Went Into A Black Community  HuffPost
  2. Dolly Parton used royalties from Whitney Houston song to support a Black neighborhood: 'The house that Whitney built'  Yahoo Entertainment
  3. Dolly Parton Expresses Support for Britney Spears  Exclaim!
  4. Dolly Parton shares support for Britney Spears: 'I understand where she is coming from and how she feels'  Entertainment Weekly News
  5. Dolly Parton weighs in on Britney Spears’ conservatorship battle: ‘I went through a lot of that myself’  Yahoo Entertainment
  6. View Full Coverage on Google News


from Top stories - Google News https://ift.tt/3C1mTtY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.